EMPOWERING CLIENTS THROUGH EDUCATION
Kyle-Beth Hilfer believes in empowering clients with information so they can make more informed and self-reliant business decisions. In her speaking engagements or writing, her priority is to educate her audience.
Contact Kyle-Beth for more information regarding a speaking or writing engagement.
As a speaker, Kyle-Beth delivers comprehensive, cutting edge information in an interactive and engaging manner. She has spoken for the American Bar Association, The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, the National Restaurant Association, the Westchester County Bar Association and many other industry groups and conferences.Kyle-Beth has received the following endorsements for her seminars:
- “Incredible amount of information and practical implications”
- “Speaker went well beyond theory; very down to earth”
- “Very informative, great technical content, great presentation style-informative and engaging”
- “Very knowledgeable in niche area-timely topic-piqued interest of audience”
- “Very good and clear summary of the topic”
Seminar topics include:
- Minimizing Risk in Launching a Brand on Social Media
- Social Media Policy Development
- Prize Promotions in Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- Promotions: Sweepstakes and Contests Primer
- Advertising Law: What is Claim Substantiation?
- Developing and Managing Your Intellectual Property Portfolio
- How to Market Effectively and Legally on the Internet
- Dispute Resolution: Alternatives to Litigation
Kyle-Beth Hilfer’s blog features timely articles on recent developments in her areas of practice.
In addition, since 1998, Kyle-Beth has served on the Board of The Intellectual Property Strategist. She has also been interviewed and quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Observer, Forbes, and other media outlets.