About the Firm
Integrating Business Goals with Legal Principles
For thirty years, Kyle-Beth Hilfer has provided legal services to advertising, marketing, promotions, intellectual property, and new media clients. Kyle-Beth’s hallmark is her ability to integrate her clients’ business goals into practical, innovative legal solutions.
Representing individuals and entities of all sizes, Kyle-Beth offers expert and comprehensive legal advice to promote her clients’ business interests. Her diligence, acumen, and creativity ensure clients’ competitive edge in today’s demanding and volatile business world.
Kyle-Beth’s objectives are to:
- Offer insightful and thorough legal advice
- Advance clients’ business goals
- Assess clients’ potential risks and protect their interests
- Provide creative and effective solutions
- Draft clear documents in easy to understand language
- Work within budget
Kyle-Beth has the resources needed to service her clients, regardless of the size of their project or the practice area. When working with co-counsel, Kyle-Beth remains involved to keep fees within budget and to advise co-counsel of her clients’ salient business objectives.
Kyle-Beth Hilfer, P.C. is registered with the Minority and Women-Owned Business Program for Westchester County, New York.
Representative Client List
Education and Training
- Yale College (B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Hall Dickler Lawler Kent and Friedman, Advertising and Marketing Department
- Rubin Baum Levin Constant and Friedman, Intellectual Property Department
- Proskauer Rose LLP, Litigation and Labor Departments
Of Counsel, COLLEN
- American Arbitration Association
- The City of New York Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings Contract Dispute Resolution Board
- Board of Editors, The Intellectual Property Strategist
- Westchester County Bar Association: Chair, Business & Commercial Law Committee; Chair, Hospitality Law Subcommittee; Member, Intellectual Property Committee; Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee; Women in the Law Committee
- Volunteer attorney, Pro Bono Partnership
- Board Member, Town of New Castle’s Ethics Committee
Bar Admission and Rating
- Kyle-Beth Hilfer is admitted to the Bar of New York State.
- Kyle-Beth is AV® rated according to the Peer Rating System of the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell (Very High to Preeminent Legal Ability Rating; Very High General Ethical Standards Rating.)*
*AV® is a registered certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.