Representative Client List
Working in Synergy with Clients
Kyle-Beth Hilfer represents a broad range of clients in the advertising, marketing, and promotions industries throughout the United States, from individuals and small business owners to large corporations. She also handles intellectual property matters for all industries. Kyle-Beth works in synergy with her clients to help them achieve their business goals. She strives to say “yes” when clients present their marketing plans, while offering her expertise to reduce their legal risk.
- diversified entertainment companies
- consumer products companies
- e-commerce companies
- restaurant groups and franchises
- luxury goods companies
- jewelry companies
- green products’ marketers
- sports marketing companies
- sports teams and facilities
- advertising agencies
- promotions houses
- licensing agencies
- direct mail developers
- public relations agencies
- coaching agencies
- premium fulfillment companies
- graphic design companies
- website owners
- talent agents
- motivational speakers
- freelance workers
- small business owners
- Worked with major film studio on cause marketing campaign, analyzing commercial co-venture laws in the 50 states.
- Advised diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate on Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations, prize promotions, marketing initiatives, including loyalty programs, trading stamp laws, gift certificate laws, auto-renewal programs, refund policies.
- Advised global building systems company on green marketing programs.
- Counseled national fast food restaurant chain on native advertising, sweepstakes/contests, and cause marketing issues.
- Provided guidance to national fast causal restaurant chain on menu labeling requirements and sweepstakes.
- Advised international sports organization on its advertising initiatives, including copy review, sweepstakes advice, ambush marketing protection, and intellectual property protection.
- Counseled international media organization on CAN-SPAM, e-mail marketing campaigns, and native advertising issues.
- Advised app developer on advertising to children (COPPA compliance).
- Advised international building products company on B2B initiatives, including sweepstakes and contests.
- Opined on national cosmetics company’s sweepstakes/contests initiatives.
- Provided an international food company guidance regarding website copy clearance, agency contract review, and internal governance programs related to advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Counseled an international nutrition supplement company on social media content and third party copyright issues.
- Represented an international manufacturer/distributor of infection control products, opining on FDA/FTC requirements for advertising and challenging a competitor’s advertising.
- Advised a national manufacturer and distributor of children’s goods on interdisciplinary trademark and advertising issues, copy clearance, and claim substantiation.
- Advised national reseller concerning counterfeit goods issues.