About the Firm
For over twenty-five years, Kyle-Beth Hilfer has provided legal services to advertising, marketing, promotions, intellectual property, and new media clients. Kyle-Beth’s hallmark is her ability to integrate her clients’ business goals into practical, innovative legal solutions.
Representing individuals and companies of all sizes, Kyle-Beth offers thorough and comprehensive legal advice to promote her clients’ business interests. Her diligence, acumen, and creativity ensure clients’ competitive edge in today’s demanding and volatile business world.
Kyle-Beth’s objectives are to:
- Offer insightful and thorough legal advice
- Advance clients’ business goals
- Assess clients’ potential risks and protect their interests
- Provide creative and effective solutions
- Draft clear documents in easy to understand language
- Work within budget
Kyle-Beth launched her own law practice in 1993. Her goal was to continue servicing large corporate clients and to bring her dedication, efficiency, and specialized expertise to small and mid-size businesses and individuals. She represents corporate entities, including diversified entertainment companies, advertising, promotions, marketing or design companies and individuals, such as website designers, bloggers, talent agents and artists. Regardless of budget, Kyle-Beth collaborates with the client to handle its legal needs efficiently and economically. For a list of the types of clients Kyle-Beth represents, click here.
To ensure clients reap the benefits of all of her resources, Kyle-Beth maintains a network of relationships with colleagues and co-counsel in various complementary specialty areas. Thus, Kyle-Beth has the resources needed to service her clients, regardless of the size of their project or the practice area. When working with co-counsel, Kyle-Beth remains involved to keep fees within budget and to advise co-counsel of her clients’ salient business objectives.
Education and Training
Yale College (B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude)
Hall Dickler Lawler Kent and Friedman, Advertising and Marketing Department
Rubin Baum Levin Constant and Friedman, Intellectual Property Department
Proskauer Rose LLP, Litigation and Labor Departments
Of Counsel, Collen IP
- American Arbitration Association, Commercial and Intellectual Property Panels.
- The City of New York Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings Contract Dispute Resolution Board
- Board of Editors, The Intellectual Property Strategist
- Westchester County Bar Association, Co-Chair Corporate and Commercial Committee; Chair Hospitality SubCommittee; Member: Nominating Committee; Intellectual Property Committee; Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee; Women in the Law Committee
Kyle-Beth Hilfer, P.C. is registered with the Minority and Women-Owned Business Program for Westchester County, New York.
Kyle-Beth is AV® rated according to the Peer Rating System of the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell (Very High to Preeminent Legal Ability Rating; Very High General Ethical Standards Rating.)
AV® is a registered certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.