Empowering Clients through Education
Kyle-Beth Hilfer believes in empowering clients with information so they can make more informed and self-reliant business decisions. In her speaking engagements or writing, her priority is to educate her audience.
As a speaker, Kyle-Beth delivers comprehensive, cutting edge information in an interactive and engaging manner. Kyle-Beth has received the following endorsements for her seminars:
“Incredible amount of information and practical implications”
“Speaker went well beyond theory; very down to earth”
“Very informative, great technical content, great presentation style-informative and engaging”
“Very knowledgeable in niche area-timely topic-piqued interest of audience”
“Very good and clear summary of the topic”
In addition to delivering in-house education tutorials for clients, Kyle-Beth has served as an educator for the Global Strategic Management Institute (GSMI), American Conference Institute (ACI), FOHBOH’s FoodService Social Media Universe, The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, The Westchester County Bar Association, Professional Women of Westchester, American Women Economic Development Corporation, American Arbitration Association, and various industry guilds.
Seminar topics include:
- Minimizing Risk in Launching a Brand on Social Media
- Social Media Policy Development
- Prize Promotions in Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- Promotions: Sweepstakes and Contests Primer
- Advertising Law: What is Claim Substantiation?
- Developing and Managing Your Intellectual Property Portfolio
- How to Market Effectively and Legally on the Internet
- Dispute Resolution: Alternatives to Litigation
To hear podcasts of Kyle-Beth’s July, 2011 webinar, Rewards, Challenges and Legal Risks in Social Media and Online Contests, Sweepstakes and Prize Promotions, click on one of the links below. This webinar was co-sponsored by Collen IP.
Kyle-Beth Hilfer’s blog features timely articles on recent developments in her areas of practice. In addition, since 1998, Kyle-Beth has served on the Board of The Intellectual Property Strategist. Kyle-Beth is also a guest contributor on the GSMI’s social media blog and ACI’s expert blog.
Below are links to some of Kyle-Beth’s more recent articles.
- Privacy Policies and Data Collection: Recent Trends to Ensure Legal Compliance
- Privacy Policies and Data Collection: Top 10 Steps to take in 2011
- A Guide for Managing Employees on Social Media
- Legal Issues in Launching a Social Media Presence
- Ten Issues in Launching a Social Media Presence
- Tweet Tweet: the Rockin’ Copyright Debate
- Famous Mark Doctrine Not Recognized in New York State
- Second Circuit Limits Famous Foreign Trademark Protection without Domestic Use
- Lawsuit Could Clarify What is Original in the Art World
Contact Kyle-Beth for more information regarding a speaking or writing engagement.